Wedding fairs – what’s the point?
So you’ve picked a date and are ready to start planning all the little details of your wedding. Suddenly all you see is information about wedding fairs, but are they really worth a visit?
As you may know, we don’t just love making beautiful wedding and engagement rings, we love all things weddings, so here are our top tips for getting the most out of wedding fairs.
- Find one that suits your style, wedding fairs are often held at wedding venues, so if you have a particular style of venue in mind, check out their wedding fairs for a glimpse of how the venue could look on your big day, as well as suppliers who will contribute to that look.
- Be open-minded, with a huge variety of suppliers exhibiting, from flowers to wedding dresses, venue styling to entertainment, it’s worth just seeing what catches your eye. You never know when you might surprise yourself by liking something you never thought you would consider!
- Don’t feel the pressure,“ there’s usually no need to make a snap decision at a wedding fair. The sheer number of exhibitors can be overwhelming at some of the larger fairs, so do take a break if you feel like you can’t see straight for all the choice! If you see something you just love you can always follow up soon after the event.
- Use social media, once you’ve met some suppliers you like, check out their social media. Facebook and Twitter are great places to get a feel for what a business is really like away from all the standing on ceremony at an event. Look for Facebook reviews and how other customers interact with them. You might also pick up a special offer as many will be promoted on social media
- Take advantage of the expertise, we spend a lot of our time at wedding fairs looking at engagement rings and advising on the perfect wedding ring. We also clean your engagement ring while we chat so it will sparkle like new! Many other suppliers will also give you the benefit of their experience and skills on the day. This could be anything from what hairstyles your type of hair will take to, whether your choice of flowers are easily available or hideously expensive in the month you’re getting married.
We exhibit at a range of wedding fairs throughout the year, check out where you can find us here or visit our Facebook page for more information.
And for a more detailed conversation about your perfect wedding ring, make an appointment to come and see us at our sparkly new studio, by either calling 01274 551 224 or emailing email@example.com
Book your jewellery design consultation today…
Share this page!